Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sunday Night Dinners

Well hello there! I know, I know, it's been a long time. We have a lot of catch up on, so here goes...

First off, we started a casual Sunday night dinner routine (when time permits, of course). It actually started when I got the flu back in February and wanted homemade soup for dinner. Almost all of the recipes came from the Leon Cookbook my mom got me for my birthday. Cookbook highlight still to come...

Here are some of the main events:

White Bean and Swiss Chard soup

The Leon Superfood Salad (my current favorite)

Leon Gobi: basically a fantastic curry with cauliflower, peas, coconut milk, turmeric, etc. Seriously, this was awesome.

Lentil Soup (for Susan)

Chelsea's Agave Cupcakes (SO delicious) with coffee icing I think...

Hopefully our tradition with continue this Sunday...check back with us soon (or in May when we have a chance to update again :) )

~Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment