Saturday, February 13, 2010

Restaurant Highlight: Remedy Diner, NC


Hello hello!

I know, it's been a while. Sadly, the life of a college student leaves little time for updating blogs. So we've got a little catching up to do. Starting with this awesome restaurant my brother took me to when I visited him in Raleigh last weekend. The Remedy Diner is half vegan, half meat, basically. There were so many things to choose from! I was this close to ordering a burrito with spinach and potatoes and other awesomeness, but I just had to try the vegan sloppy joe. I mean, how often does one find a really quality meat-less sloppy joe? Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever even seen a quality meat sloppy joe. Oh well, mine was fantastic :)

The Joe was made with TVP, onion and peppers, and some pretty legitimate sloppy joe sauce. That's french onion soup on the side, too.


Here's Mike with the burrito. It was quite tasty as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment